• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World of Warcraft: Elwynn Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This my idea: Instead of having all the world of Warcraft confined to one map why not have it split up in to sections like in WoW. You can load beetween and depending on your needs join a diffrent game if you want a certain item. Certain maps will have a slightly diffrent style. For example in contested areas there will be a AoS style section where heroes can battle the opposing faction for levels and rewards.

There will be a crafting system implemented as well so the game woudn't be stuck on killing and searching for items.

Tell me what you think.

Level 6
What do you mean load between the maps... THat would have to be campaign if I understand you correctly. THat would mean single player. Search under campaigns for World Of Warcraft for that. As far as making it joing different maps, if I understand you correctly, that would be annoying and means that there would be codes, which inevitably will be cracked. Also, it would be really complicated and useless. Good idea, but having them seperately, will be just waste of time, and combining them to a campaign has been done before and also means that it will be single player. Hope that helps.
-Blue

Level 11
sereis4000 said:
This my idea: Instead of having all the world of Warcraft confined to one map why not have it split up in to sections like in WoW. You can load beetween and depending on your needs join a diffrent game if you want a certain item. Certain maps will have a slightly diffrent style. For example in contested areas there will be a AoS style section where heroes can battle the opposing faction for levels and rewards.

There will be a crafting system implemented as well so the game woudn't be stuck on killing and searching for items.

Tell me what you think.

there is a well progressing campaign liek this, war 3 WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.