• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Editor needed badly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, When i click my world editor it said "World editor cannot detect cd on cd ROM but i could play warc3 with out the cd it is already cracked.. How can i get WE. :(

Level 10
1.) get a torrenting software if you dont have 1 Download - Torrent - The Lightweight and Efficient BitTorrent Client

2.) dl this torrent excluding the cd key generator the cd key genorator has a virus in it im using this torrent atm so its clean other then that. If you get utorrent or have it its easy to not dl part of the file. Simply hit the open button on the prompt and uncheck the cd key gen.exe

3.) dl this file http://isohunt.com/download/45968262/Warcraft+3+the+frozen+throne.torrent

4.) get a virtual disc drive http://www.disk-tools.com/request?p=00e16ba92a2c0ad3affd866e45a90346/daemon4303-lite.exe

5.) Mounting disks on your drive, install and run deamon tools. Then there should be a little lightning bolt symbol at the bottom right corner left click it and hit mount a device. a window should pop up prompting for a file navigate to mydocuments in it and then there should be a folder called downloads(if you used utorrent) inside will be the 2 .iso files and a folder for a pathch. Mount disk1.iso.

6.) Hit install warcraft 3, and input a cd key JN9YDG-WY7Z-XGEK4C-N6WB-CEGDG9 HH84GY-2CPR-EYB8MM-6VYV-C2P8P8 YF74K9-HZ2N-ZXK6CN-JCRV-9E6467 T4CH2G-E6BF-Y7WZ7Z-6BPK-PRM2MC P72CW4-6GDM-CXNPN6-M7FB-284J42 B49MEB-NCJR-M8FPPE-EBYY-EFM9M9 VC8H9X-2NHZ-PGV62K-FD8J-P46Z68 DXRNJG-PT6P-Y647BD-K8BR one of the above all of them cannot acess b.net but you have a crack for that i assume

7.)If not on vist mount disk 2 and installl if on vista goto blizzard.com and get the latest patch then install tft.

8.) use the patch in the download folder

9.) replace war3.exe with a b.net crack edition BEWARE WHEN DLING THOSE VIRUSES LURK INSIDE USUALLY WITH CRACKS all the files i posted links to are 100% clean or have a virus in 1 bit of it that is not required to be dled

{EDIT}
Woops before patching make sure you move the patch to the warcraft3 folder

1.) get a torrenting software if you dont have 1 Download - Torrent - The Lightweight and Efficient BitTorrent Client

2.) dl this torrent excluding the cd key generator the cd key genorator has a virus in it im using this torrent atm so its clean other then that. If you get utorrent or have it its easy to not dl part of the file. Simply hit the open button on the prompt and uncheck the cd key gen.exe

3.) dl this file http://isohunt.com/download/45968262/Warcraft+3+the+frozen+throne.torrent

4.) get a virtual disc drive Disk-Tools.com - Published Software Download

5.) Mounting disks on your drive, install and run deamon tools. Then there should be a little lightning bolt symbol at the bottom right corner left click it and hit mount a device. a window should pop up prompting for a file navigate to mydocuments in it and then there should be a folder called downloads(if you used utorrent) inside will be the 2 .iso files and a folder for a pathch. Mount disk1.iso.

6.) Hit install warcraft 3, and input a cd key JN9YDG-WY7Z-XGEK4C-N6WB-CEGDG9 HH84GY-2CPR-EYB8MM-6VYV-C2P8P8 YF74K9-HZ2N-ZXK6CN-JCRV-9E6467 T4CH2G-E6BF-Y7WZ7Z-6BPK-PRM2MC P72CW4-6GDM-CXNPN6-M7FB-284J42 B49MEB-NCJR-M8FPPE-EBYY-EFM9M9 VC8H9X-2NHZ-PGV62K-FD8J-P46Z68 DXRNJG-PT6P-Y647BD-K8BR one of the above all of them cannot acess b.net but you have a crack for that i assume

7.)If not on vist mount disk 2 and installl if on vista goto blizzard.com and get the latest patch then install tft.
Key 69mpcw-tjnt-ykvnmy-9f7j-pdcf8n

8.) use the patch in the download folder

9.) replace war3.exe with a b.net crack edition BEWARE WHEN DLING THOSE VIRUSES LURK INSIDE USUALLY WITH CRACKS all the files i posted links to are 100% clean or have a virus in 1 bit of it that is not required to be dled

Woops before patching make sure you move the patch to the warcraft3 folder

more info here Comments on Warcraft III Reign of Chaos, The Frozen Throne + Update Patch War3TFT_121b_English +CD Key | Warcraft 3 the frozen throne | isoHunt - the BitTorrent and P2P search engine

WTF THATS TWICE IT GLITCHED AND 2 POSTED WHEN I HIT EDIT!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Status
Not open for further replies.