• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Editor Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
First comic of a series I plan to make... hopefully the next comics will be either hand drawn completly, or of better quality. I kinda rushed this.

This might not be the right place, feel free to move it.

Attachments

• Comic1FINAL.jpg
    Comic1FINAL.jpg
    789.7 KB · Views: 1,918
Level 14
lol I didnt get it at first. Fairly funny or maybe I am just easilly amused. Doesnt really belong in concept art gallery though. Doesnt really belong anywhere. Maybe there should be a misc gallery :D

Edit: Actually I just thought of where it should probably go. You should make an off topic thread for comic strips like this.

Level 2
Wtf

That's not art,dude...and it's not THAT funny... I mean,how many minutes did ya spent to make that comic"?
Old corny screenshots made in to a comic...big deal...:thumbs_down:

Use some effort next time...

That's not art,dude...and it's not THAT funny... I mean,how many minutes did ya spent to make that comic"?
Old corny screenshots made in to a comic...big deal...:thumbs_down:

Use some effort next time...

Wow. Go away. Seriously.

It was a quick comic I made out of boredom. It wasn't even in a gallery, I guess someone moved it here when the new gallery was created.

Level 4
<b>That's not art,dude...and it's not THAT funny... I mean,how many minutes did ya spent to make that comic"?
Old corny screenshots made in to a comic...big deal...
Use some effort next time...</b>

Sorry..bolding is how I quote..I'm a Gamefaqs man at heart..anyways...

If you don't have anything good to say, don't post. You could have said "Meh, I don't see the entertainment value in that. Maybe try to make it a bit more unique next time."

THAT would be good criticism..

What you just did was yell at the guy for posting something he made when he was bored.

I mean...how do you want people to treat you?

"Oh wow...nice name. Not. Try more originality next time. It's not funny and it's not cool."

Na..I'm pretty sure you DON'T want that. So next time, try being a bit more polite..

Russian Rant Over.

Level 12
This is a very basic "Comic" (Though frikin funny!).

Try this program called "Comic life". I'll post some pictures later when I get on my other computer.

EDIT: Ok, here it is, though it has nothing to do with wc3, Just look what you can do in 2 minuets. I did this alone.

picture1dg7.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.