• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Woot first thread! Oh yeah, hi too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone :)

This is my return to mapping after a year of inactivity. I begun mapping last year and learnt the basics, but then school started up again. So i'm back again now, still really nooby and will needs lotsa help on my maps but i'm just happy to be mapping again.

I'm glad to have joined up here, it looks great and i can't wait to check things out. So yeah.

I'm currently working on a map which is sort of like troll vs elves and island D.
Feel free to call me either top, four, ace, fouraces, top-fouraces or anything like that.

Thats all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.