• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Witch King's Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I would like to request the helmet of the Witch King of Angmar to use as an attachment. Would any of you like to create it for me please?

e4e8f92d88_23608460_o2.jpg

Level 18
I would like to request the helmet of the Witch King of Angmar to use as an attachment. Would any of you like to create it for me please?
I can help you, if you keep cool and nice to the Hive´s Comunity.

Before starting, what model will use this attachment? (A villager model) I need to know this so I can make the helmet fits correctly the unit.

Edit: you have log in since I wrote this message, pls at least answer if you want me to work on your request.

Edit: 2 days that you have log in (last time about 3 hours ago) and you keep ignoring your own request.. mmmm

Last edited:
Level 3
As Astaroth Zion has too much work on his hands to make models can someone else make this model for me please?

Technically the Helmet is a crown attached to the Witch King's hood:
Curufeanor_WitchKingHelm.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.