• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[WIP] Deathwail - Hellscream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So I was looking at Grom's model and thought it would be sick to have a zombie version. Don't know why. I haven't skinned or done any freehand work in a long time, so bear with me. This is just what I have so far.

Unwrap:
deadhellscream.jpg

Wrap:
hell.jpg

Grom's nose is wide, but not long. The red lines on the first image are basically the bounds of the nose on the model and the yellow is Blarf's extension. You can see this in the second image.

Honestly, I think if you removed the 'extension' and removed the strip of highlights that runs down the bottom of the nose, it would look pretty good. One thing you should remember though: don't try to defy the model's geometry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.