• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Will's almighty sketches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self-explanatory.

I've started doing some nightmare beasts... which is just a fancy name for really fucked up animals.

Also, the turtle warrior thing started from another lizard warrior concept.

Attachments

• Sketches01.jpg
    Sketches01.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 377
Finally an update. Decided to do more nightmare stuff and some of the Mass Effect aliens. About the ME aliens, only the krogan (big lizard dude) was supposed to be in it, but I decided to give the Geth (robot), the Salarian (tall one) and the Turian (on the left) a try.

Also, the big alien face is a turian. You have no idea how long it took to get their anatomy right, and this one is just a small sketch to see how I could manage the face.

The nightmare whale is by far my facorite one to draw. Mostly because if you look at it upside down, it still looks like a whale, and not even in a weird way.
As for Daredevil Jim, I just felt like drawing a goblin, and this seemed like a funny idea.

Attachments

• MassEffectSketch.jpg
    MassEffectSketch.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 185
  • MassEffectSketch2.jpg
    MassEffectSketch2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 205
  • Sketch2.jpg
    Sketch2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Sketch3.jpg
    Sketch3.jpg