• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Will you play WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Seeing as the final patch of the expansion 5.4 has already been released and there will be comming no new content between now and Warlords of Draenor will you keep playing WoW untill the next expansion once you've cleared the Siege of Orgrimmar?

I personally wount be playing anymore untill the next expansion comes I've already defeated Garrosh, explored the lore and killed every rare on the Timeless Isle.

Seeing as the final patch of the expansion 5.4 has already been released and there will be comming no new content between now and Warlords of Draenor will you keep playing WoW untill the next expansion once you've cleared the Siege of Orgrimmar?
Personally noo! They already fu..ed up the entire storyline(what's left of it) by freeing Garrosh! Why would i?
And time travel...come on! Lame:((

Level 24
too easy tbh. But the flexible 10-25 man is really good.

If not flex then I guess LFR is always a solution, it seems to be the direction Blizzard is going. I can't say how thrilled I am though over having wings in raids again like in Naxx instead of that stupid system they have in SoO.

Status
Not open for further replies.