• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Wich One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Druids are getting an upgrade

ss1.jpg

Level 6
My first was a rogue, easy as hell. Booring as hell too though ... Anyways, hunter sounds good :D

Level 17
My first was a rogue, easy as hell. Booring as hell too though ... Anyways, hunter sounds good :D
Oh fuck off.

Try raiding 10 man without a fucking warrior.

Slice and Dice up all the time, Rupture up all the time, Hunger for Blood up all the time, and you have to keep up Slice and Dice by using Envenom. But you still have to save energy for Expose Armor.

It's hard as hell.

Level 6
Easy now; I was talking out of a leveling perspective, I'm sure it takes skill to max dps as rogue in raids. Especially without sunder.

Level 15
If you shall begin with a char on WoW, then you should defiently pick a hunter. It's easy to play (Though advanced when you become better, ofcoarse) and very fun to play. If you are just looking to get to level 80 quick, go for a Enhancement Shaman. In my view noone can ding faster than this spec, has the healz, imba damage and nice survival ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.