• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Where is that Undeadcar1 texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Can anyone help me, In warcraft3 theres a bonus level called the Azeroth Grand Prix, there is also a bonus texture that doesnt show up in the main War3 or War3x archive. I found an (I guess) "unprotected" version of it and the texture i'm reffering to is called "UndeadCar1.blp" in the unprotected version. but when modeling I had to take out the texture of that level to use it because I can't find it at all and I have no idea what to put down in my model to reference the texture. Does anyone know what the pathname for the texture is? If not then is the texture specifically for that level? The texture itself is used for the Undead car and Dwarf car in the level and looks as follows...a lightblue backround with an undeadlooking licence plate with a small machine gun looking object and a metal plate and a black square.

P.S. It seems that a texture called Orccar.blp has the same problem

any help is appreciated

Anarchianbedlam

Its part of the map. Its like trying to reference an Import that isnt on your map. Im not modeling expert but I think you can title it anything you want and just add it to the map you want to to be in along with your model. Of course the skin would have to be part of the model download, increasing file size... A major deterrent to using said skin... Nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.