• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i know im new here

i just want to know where people are in the world

i know u can tell by looking at their location under the avatar

but some of them don't tell u much

Well im from Darwin, Australia

I'm half aboriginal and australian

How about you?

Level 8
I'm 21 years old and I live in
flag9hr.jpg

Level 11
Jacek said:
I'm from Poland. 15 years old.

Don't make too much threads, mods don't like this :)

He has already been wanred and if he doesn't stop spamming, he will be permanently banned. Oh well...

I'm from Romania and I'm 15 years old and 3 months. And I think that if people want to tell where they live, they can actually add their location into their profile. This is kinda useless...

~Daelin

Level 7
I'm from the place where Santa lives... Really I mean it. and theres polar bears and Igloos every where also its damn big/wide flat with no hills or mountains and lotsa roads and bus stops but no people nor buses. thats the place where i'm from...

Oh finland so boring!

Level 13
sadly i live in the US.... i grew up around some distant relatives that were from briton so thats always been weird to me.

id rather live in europe....

Level 7
Kerrigan said:
sadly i live in the US.... i grew up around some distant relatives that were from briton so thats always been weird to me.

id rather live in europe....

hey, come to finland! this place rocks!
like I said earlier in my post, finland is awesome! :wink:

Level 10
being the youngest here really sux, especially when i have to help noobs going "OMFG PLZ HELP I HAVE NO IDEA WTF IM DOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(etc.))
im from from america and i yet again seem to be the only one that is proud of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.