• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

When a skin gets deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I was wondering if it might be a good idea that when a skin gets deleted its said why it got deleted
one of my skins was recently deleted and i am sure it broke 1 of the rules else it wouldnt have been but i can not seem to find what rule that is
and since i would really love to know to actually make it beter i would apreciate it if a comment about why it got deleted is included in the message

Level 5
Yes it was k but i dont like to bad mouth people but maybe he should not look at what he likes but whats in the rules or what other people like seeing as i didnt got a chance to chek for comments i didnt know if people liked it

Level 5
well when i do that (and i do it on all my skins) i have the feeling on some of em.. well this is kinda nice this one (i think) is really nice i even ask my friends for advive/critisiscme but its hard to get a objective opinnion from yourselve and friends but even so i would like to see some of the comment becous if one out of ten has something usfull to say like well maybe u can change this or that i would like to have the opertunity to actually see that comment

Level 3
It wasn't supposed to be bad mouth, but he added a reason I didn't understand.
Even Wormskull had to mention just one point of critism.
So the Skin could not have been too bad... I just think a skinner with an ability like K.......'s, should at first look at his own skins, which were not even that good... and then delete them, before deleting other peoples skins.

Level 17
It is not allowed to post skin of models which are:
* Copy and Paste that looks bad and is easily noticed.
* Stolen skins, without evidence that the author is letting you upload his/her skin.
* Bad paint attempts
* Skins without a propper shading
* Poorly recolored skins
* Already existent WAR3 skins

your skin wasnt so good - there were no real changes regarding to the original HH skin - u just placed some color areas on it.

and when u read the rules u know y it got deleted

Level 3
I agree with ElfWarfare here, Ive had my own bad skins deleted (and am surprised at the one ramaining), but asked about why it got deleted and K told me "Your skin did not break rules, just send an updated version and it may stay on, also the submiting section is not where to ask for advice, it should be in the forums" ...hmm maybe that shouldnt be in quotes since its not exact but, close enough.

So after this somewhat lengthy rambling that ya'll dont care about, ask him why its deleted.
------------------------------------------------------
Won't we hit our own men?
Yes, but we'll hit theirs as well.

Level 18
Stop f****** crying!

I delete skins if they are bad anything or no changes.

I get to many pms to respond to them all and they are all the same,

"Why did you delete my skin it didnt break the rulez11!!!!!!!1111! "

I dont know who you are?, what skin was it?, when did I delete it?, Did this skin take longer than 10min?.

please include this info with your pm if you want a response,

I do not know anyof you except the skinners that are decent, I do not look at the authors name when i delete a skin, i simply use my judgement on the skin compared to the rules.

I cannot catch every bad skin that is uploaded to this site so if yours gets deleted and another bad one does not do not F****** cry about that either!

Sorry needed to vent some of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.