• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

what's the next expansion world of warcraft ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i am a a player of warcraft and world of warcraft and I play all the world of warcraft just a thing what happen after mop? then I ask you to answer to my question , what is the next expansion world of warcraft?:ogre_haosis:

Level 37
You don't know?

Fogs of Furbolgia.

FogsofFurbolgiaLogo.png

Level 24
Me personally I believe an expansion about the islands around Azeroth, Ny'alotha and the Rift of Aln will be the target of the upcoming expansion since we've got so many great antagonists there that are just waiting to have their stories told example of some possible raid bosses would be Azshara, Neptulon, Ozumat, N'Zoth, King Rastakhan, the Zandalari Loas' and Lestharia Vashj. (Lestharia Vashj in particular since her daughter Lady Vashj was a boss that brought teamplay in raiding to a whole new level so adding Lestharia Vashj as a boss would serve as great nostalgia.)

Besides the Zandalari at this point has their homeland resting in ruins and their people getting closer and closer to extinction somehow I doubt they will take a two - three years long cofee break and await the next expansion.

We also have Azshara who at this point has the aid of an Old God and has captured the elemental lord of water Neptulon the Tidehunter, if she is going to wait even longer for an assault she has been preparing for 10 000 years I'm going to be extremlly disapointed.

Level 24
And here we go; cute whales.

Somehow I doubt it, but it would be fun to see something like WoW Rise of Pet Battles or something else that's absolutly irrelevant.

Speaking of which the whalesharks have been in WoW since 4.0 and still we can't mount these 20 ton bags of awesomeness, go whalesharks.

whale-shark_754_600x450.jpg

Level 14
Why does everybody claim that WoD MUST be about Time Travel? It is EXTREMELY unlikely, given the shitstorm of loopholes it will cause. No war between orcs and dranei, no invasion on Azeroth, no orcs in the Battle of Mnt. Hyjal, no Scourge of the Undead, no Lich King, no Thrall to fight Deathwing, no Pandaren mists lifting, no Stormwind destruction, no Blood Elves, no Tauren joining the Horde, neither Trolls...

...list goes on.

AND EVEN IF it was to ensure that events happened as they did, how would you explain tons of worgen, tauren, goblins, undead and stuff suddenly appearing in Draneor?

It will be about Draenor, but it will be about parts of it we haven't found yet. And Alleria and Turalyon.

Level 24
AND EVEN IF it was to ensure that events happened as they did, how would you explain tons of worgen, tauren, goblins, undead and stuff suddenly appearing in Draneor?

Blizzard probably would do as they always do, transform the players into the specific race like they have always done with transforming us into humans in the past even though I'm an blood elf so the reason for changing my appearence is extremlly illogical since no one had ever heard of a Blood Elf back in WarCraft I & II so everyone would just assume that I was an high and high elfs were allied with the humans before the events with Garithos.

Level 14
Blizzard probably would do as they always do, transform the players into the specific race like they have always done with transforming us into humans in the past even though I'm an blood elf so the reason for changing my appearence is extremlly illogical since no one had ever heard of a Blood Elf back in WarCraft I & II so everyone would just assume that I was an high and high elfs were allied with the humans before the events with Garithos.

They'll NEVER do this. Just for an instance or a raid - it's ok, but imagine the nerdrage they'll have to endure if they were to change your character's appearance for a WHOLE expansion, especially given that we are waiting for the new character models.

Level 24
They'll NEVER do this. Just for an instance or a raid - it's ok, but imagine the nerdrage they'll have to endure if they were to change your character's appearance for a WHOLE expansion, especially given that we are waiting for the new character models.

No as I said I hope the expansion will be concerning the south isles I think any other move by Blizzard would be stupid. And you seem to think that I believe this expansion will be about time travell and still have never stated such a thing.

Level 2
Level 24
than we are returning to outland? ohhhh I HATE OUTLAND!!!!!!:ogre_frown:

Well I did enjoy Shadowmoon Valley a lot, it was a nice zone, but if anyone will ever force me to go through that fµ©k!ng Zangarmarsh again I might have to kill someone.

Level 2
then, if I undersatand

following the Siege of Orgrimmar and our defeat of Garrosh Hellscream (so far the dude keeps dropping axes every time I zone in) he is taken prisoner and held in order to try him for his crimes. Garrosh, of course, doesn't seem himself as a criminal at all -- he intended to make a new, better land for the orcish people as a true orcish warchief should, and in the end he was balked by these strange aliens Thrall allowed into the Horde, which to his mind was always an orcish institution (and to be fair, he's got a point there) - so Garrosh, rather than accepting any punishments that might have been handed down to him, breaks free and escapes. But how? With the aid of an as-yet canonically unnamed (but if you ran the Timeless Isle, you probably know) accomplice. And with this accomplice, Garrosh does something most of us can only dream of.

The central event of Garrosh's life was the foundation of the Old Horde, when his father Grom Hellscream doomed his people to slavery by being the first to drink of the demonic blood of Mannoroth. The shame he felt before learning of Grom's redemption drove his life for years, and the pride that swelled his chest at learning of it drove him to the heights of arrogance he displayed as Warchief. The creation of the True Horde was born out of a desire to be as great a hero for the orcish people as Grom was - to save them, and give them a fertile new world to replace the shattered Outland they had come to inherit. The heroes of the Old Horde were Garrosh's heroes, but that one, terrible mistake, the drinking of the demon's blood, the blood curse was the first step on the path that ruined everything and in Garrosh's mind led him to that cell, betrayed by Thrall and the others who couldn't see the true path for the orcish people - that they lived even before the formation of the Horde as peerless warriors and conquerers of their harsh, unforgiving world. That conquest was in their nature - that with or without Gul'dan, the Horde was an inevitability, and that orcs could, nay, must rule over all.

Garrosh's accomplice gave him the chance most of us never get. He somehow took Garrosh back in time, to the time before Grom drank the blood - and he stopped it from happening. Gul'dan's influence was usurped, and a new path to power was laid out before the orcs. With knowledge brought back from the future, the orcs of this new Draenor (spared the corruption of the warlock magics and fel blood curse) are what they always were - savage, violent, aggressive conquerers of all that stands before them, and also with new technologies and massive foundries to use in building an army of conquest. This Iron Horde rises in place of the one Gul'dan would have created, and marches forth to conquer a Draenor forever severed from history as we know it. Worse, somehow this force creates their own Dark Portal, using the secrets of Garrosh's accomplice to breach not only space, but time, and begins an invasion of our world. Heroes must rise to push back this invasion as the Dark Portal goes red, then travel to this new Draenor with its new destiny to help decide what that destiny ultimately is.

Along the way we will fight the various Warlords of the Iron Horde - familiar figures of legend to many of us, altered forever by this change. For the most part uncorrupted by demonic power (save, of course, for Gul'dan the treacherous former apprentice of Ner'zhul, who still seeks to deliver the orcs into the waiting arms of Kil'Jaeden) figures like Blackhand, Kargath Bladefist, Durotan, Kilrogg Deadeye, Ner'zhul and Grommash Hellscream ride as brown skinned orcs dedicated to conquest, not in the name of demonic masters, but for themselves. In essence, Garrosh's actions have split this world and its history off from the Draenor that became Outland - it's a new world, and we're not going there to fix history or change it, we're going there to prevent the Iron Horde from conquering our world right now.

The future of this Draenor is definitely not set, and we have no idea what might happen to it, but that's why we're going, to make that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.