• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What's in your heead, in your heead zombie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
I have seen many things about thoughts. That ALL feelings are caused by thoughts. Also when you are annoyed of something, if you didn't have the thought about the thing happening, you wouldn't be annoyed. Also Psycho's, people acting weird killing random people and stuff who says that he's got voices in his head.. I think that it's just because they can't control their thoughts and thinks that their thoughts are law and therefore acting weird..
So it's your thoughts that causes you to have a bad life and stuff..

Level 18
Ralle said:
Also Psycho's, people acting weird killing random people and stuff who says that he's got voices in his head.. I think that it's just because they can't control their thoughts and thinks that their thoughts are law and therefore acting weird..
So it's your thoughts that causes you to have a bad life and stuff..

Everyone has voices in their head, your parents, friends, family, teachers, you will sometimes find yourself wondering what they would say or do in the same situation you're in. Sometimes you might talk with other "selves" in your mind to help think your way through problems you're having.

Level 3
all the people around me are only jealous because all the voices are only speaking to me!! (dont worry just joking)

But seriuosly these voices are different levels of your desires, wishes and your unaware conciesness."They" are only the different moralitys and oppiniens in your mind. So dunt missunderstand me, its not scizophrenic to think things that way.
"Really great i did it again" is the same meaning as "Oh great <your name> you did it again."

This "second yourself" is your own re-judgement to your own actions.
So dont worry if you tell yourself to to this, that or dont do this or that.

Selfcriticism is just a naturell responding upon your actions and the reactions your with-people show.

By the way if you secretly love someone, but are too worried of getting hurt by a refusal, just tell the person! There is allways a chance that she/he will love you back!And if not, you will finally know and can get over it.In the first weeks or months it will hurt, but then you will forget about that person. She/he is not worth you and neither your mental health !

So back to the theme:As long as you dont hurt anyone else mentally or physical, everything is allright.

Level 18
maxi1 said:
But seriuosly these voices are different levels of your desires, wishes and your unaware conciesness."They" are only the different moralitys and oppiniens in your mind. So dunt missunderstand me, its not scizophrenic to think things that way.
"Really great i did it again" is the same meaning as "Oh great <your name> you did it again."
Just what I wanted to say, sometimes the right words just don't..... erm, I forgot the word I was going to use there, oh well.

maxi1 said:
This "second yourself" is your own re-judgement to your own actions.
So dont worry if you tell yourself to to this, that or dont do this or that
You only have two "selves"? :shock: , man, I have "secondary" AND "tertiary" "selves", and my other "selves" have other "selves". Still, the 60,000,000,000 of us get the job done.

maxi1 said:
By the way if you secretly love someone, but are too worried of getting hurt by a refusal, just tell the person! There is allways a chance that she/he will love you back!And if not, you will finally know and can get over it.In the first weeks or months it will hurt, but then you will forget about that person. She/he is not worth you and neither your mental health !

So back to the theme:As long as you dont hurt anyone else mentally or physical, everything is allright.

1. There was a THEME??!?!?!??!?! WHY WASN'T I TOLD??????

2. You're starting to sound like Dr. Kinsey there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.