• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What You Want In Footmen Frenzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
well VG it is a good thing the way you made your footies its awsome but to comps to easy i got my friend to host cause i cant host but since long dl everyone left

and nite elf how about somthing origanal
like me and a friend are making one were probly almost finished we would be if he was actualy online latly but is what we have is in each force the person on the top of the force has a boat spawn and we also aded a naga tier to make it better insted of always just humans nightelfs orcs and undeads also our own made heros not coppied ones from other footies so realy its best being origanal
Like VG he was origan by adding AI and changed the tarrain around a bit and had an actual theme

Status
Not open for further replies.