• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What would you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello everyone,
Firstly please move this thread if it is in the wrong forum but...

Why i made this thread was to see what kind of tutorials all beginners would like me to create so you may learn.

Please post all topics which you would like to learn.

P.S. This is for my own Research.

Level 15
Teach me about anti-backdooring systems with 2 towers in a lane for an AoS-type map.

So...

X X X
X X X

----->

The towers in the middle and the back are initially invulnerable. Once the front two are both destroyed then the middle one's become vulnerable. Then the back one's become vulnerable after the middle one's both die.

Level 13
  • Events
    • Unit - a Unit dies
  • Conditions
    • triggering Unit Unit-type equal to tower lvl1
  • Actions
    • if number of tower lvl1 owned by owner of triggering Unit equal to 0 pick every Unit of type tower lvl2 and make picked Unit vulnerable else do nothing
do the same for the lvl2 towers, and i don't think it would have been necessary to make a tutorial on this

@Billy2 check the tutorial section and look around which tutorials are missing and create them

Status
Not open for further replies.