• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What the meaning of "Damage Type"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
There are many attack type:

1- when your hero attack whitout item.

2- if the hero attack whit a auto cast skill like fire arrow...

3- if you use an orb ( exemple orb effect dosent stak, because they got diferent attack type, same thing whit skill like fire arrow, if you use an orb you lose the effect or the fire arrow because they got diferent attack type )

4- execption: if you got a skill like frost attack or envenemed weapon... no problem whit them, the effect stak because they are passive skill.

5- a special one: the Mask of Death, this is a attack type to like orb, dont confuse it whit Vampiric Aura, the Mask of Death is an attack type not an aura so it work on ranged hero. Now the special part whit this attack type effect, the Mask is like an orb, but, i dont remember on whitsh patch but they mod it to make the life stealling effect able to stak whit an orb.

so remember dont fil your inventory whit 6 diferent orb or the only thing you can get is the damage bonus, and if you got lv 3 fire arrow on your pristess leave the orb for an other hero :wink:

Level 13
hmm, i just makin spell from Drunken Brawler to damage the target unit using poison damage, and my custom hero doesn't have poison attack or frost attack and don't carry any item. But the trigger still doesn't give any effect, just damage the target. I try to change in damage type field with another damage type like cold, fire, or anything, but still, it just damage the target, don't gives any differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.