• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] What is rong with this ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Like the title says what is rong with this trigger ???

• Revive hero 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 30.00 seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>), Show revival graphics
this is how i want to revive mine heroes
but when i add more heroes they won't revive

Please tell me

thanks already

~13lade~

Level 16
Things like 'Dying Unit' and 'Entering Unit' dont work anymore if you have a wait,, but 'Triggering Unit' does,,
Every event that involves a unit, has a triggering unit, is it one that enters a region, one that dies, one that starts to construct a building,, whatever,, it has a triggering unit,, so replace 'Dying Unit' with 'Triggering Unit'

Level 3
will this work

So will this work ???

• Revive hero 1
    • Events
      • Unit - Mage 0008 <gen> Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 30.00 seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>), Show revival graphics
or this
  • Revive hero 1
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to Mage 0008 <gen>
    • Actions
      • Wait 30.00 seconds

Level 3
krisserz but that is just an dummy hero, you will get a new hero when you have choosen that one, will it still work ??

or will this do the job ??
  • Revive hero 1
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Mage
    • Actions
      • Wait 30.00 seconds

Level 3
well this one if of the unit it self, so it is all the units that have been choosen/created as mage
  • Revive hero 1
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 30.00 seconds
so this will work ???

and will i need to do it for every hero a new trigger or can i put them all in one trigger ???

and don't i need a event of it being dead first ???

Level 9
I think it would have been quicker to just give him the entire trigger from the start:
  • Events:
  • A Unit dies
  • Conditions:
  • Unit Type of Dying Unit Equal to Mage
  • Actions:
  • Wait 30.00 seconds.
  • Unit - Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>), Show revival graphics
From what I've seen, it looks like you were confusing events with conditions, assuming you could only have one or the other, seeing as how none of your previous posts contained all three parts of the trigger in them, you had either Events then Actions, or Conditions then Actions, anyway hope this clears things up.

Level 3
yea super-sheep, Gm_skiller made those triggers but we switch our task because it was borring doing the same all the time so im here asking to you lol, just because hes on vacation i can't ask him he probely wont even take up his phone, but thats not the point

btw i found it by looking right (looked rong srry) so i will try it out verry fast,

could you people also help me with this other thread called Special quest ???
its also in the trigger section thanks

so will this work ???
  • Revive hero 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 30.00 seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>), Show revival graphics
~13lade~

Level 3
Super-Sheep i am really thank full that you are trying to help but your messages are comming over rude and i don't like that

back on this topic : yes it works, no it does't work with more conditions of heroes in one time

Thanks this topic can be closed well i won't be posting on it anymore

~13lade~

Status
Not open for further replies.