• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What If...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
What if..

You have made a map with no EPIC TERRAIN, no EPIC IMPORTS/MODELS.
But your map is very enjoyable many play it and some modders want to create a clone of your map..

But you discovered that most hivers hate your map because it has no epic terrain, no epic models, and your map is popular. And because of your map other maps is not played..

WHAT WILL YOU SAY TO THE HATERS?.. and HOW WILL YOU DEFEND YOUR MAP FROM THE HATERS?..

about me..

Well, i will say to the haters that your such a LOSER!!..

Last edited by a moderator:
I love maps with no imports, my map charging undead for excample (classic simple td) and ressurection of the scourge, I really love maps with no import, I like to terrain be or classic or hq nothing mixed.
Maybe your map will not get popular on thw in it doesnt have too many imports, but just check on garena, troll and elves, vampirisam, pudge wars, that maps are really awesome.

Level 6
I love maps with no imports, my map charging undead for excample (classic simple td) and ressurection of the scourge, I really love maps with no import, I like to terrain be or classic or hq nothing mixed.
Maybe your map will not get popular on thw in it doesnt have too many imports, but just check on garena, troll and elves, vampirisam, pudge wars, that maps are really awesome.

What will you do to the haters?..

Level 6
neo_sluf, enough with the retarded threads/posts.

This is not retarted bro.. it just show how will you react on certain things so that everyone will know that before they say bad comments they must think first on what will they feel if they are in the position of the creator they are hurting..

If your not posting based on the topic then don't post here OK?..

I want this thread to be clean and i have no bad intention...

PEACE :ogre_haosis:

Level 36
This is not retarted bro..

For sure not retarted.
- I'd use a different word.

As sad as making a thread about a fictive scenario that totally relates to yourself is, I'd advice you listen to these "haters."

Sure, a Wc3 map can be good solely based on gameplay.
- But stop for a moment to imagine how much better it
would be with proper imports and good looking terrain.

It sure as hell wouldn't detract from the overall feel.

Roland

R

Roland

1xjtb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.