• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

"What if" Campaign. Rise of the Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi there, i am currently working on an What IF campaign. lets say Like arthas was not the lich king, the lich king never were defeated, ect. Its currently about . i am not sure what to write as it is my first post. but any suggestions will be wonderful. there will be around 8 maps. where 5 of them will be playable, rest will be Prologue and cinematic. ect.
I hope i will be gladly resieved here on THW. and good day to all.:smile:

Level 1
:grin:Thank you :) I am open to suggestions and everything. so should you actually try want something into it, (goes for all, From Warcraft univerce-Parauniverce) do poke me and i will see what i can do. though i must warn you, I am not the best with triggers... but hey. thouse who practiceses, gets better, no? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.