• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Welcome to the Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Making me old...well
My names Domenick (Dom)
I'm 20, I live in the US and go to college, I'm a mathematics major.
Played WC3 since '05, only found out how to use WE in March of this year xD...
Play on one of my university's Ultimate Frisbee teams.
On the comp I play: DotA, Mapmake, LoL, Minecraft

If you want to know anything else, just ask lol.
Probably more info than anyone actually cares to know ^^

Level 13
Skill: Spell Maker and Spell Reviewer (for GUI and JASS only, but i'm somewhat understand vJASS code)
Hobby: Making spells, helping people, joking, playing games (include nonsense games), studying something, biking, swimming, volleyball and football
Bad: Modelling and drawing

enough?

Level 9
Hello there. Have been around in Hive and TheHelper for quite some time, though I've been inactive for about an year. I used to code a lot of spells.

I'm from South Korea, residing in Singapore. I'm an avid gamer (mainly DotA 2, used to play Starcraft II) and currently majoring in Computer Science. Cheers!

Not everyone.I am alive and check the group everyday even though chances to find a new post is 1% at best
Actually me too.. my zeal would never have failed.

But I stopped my project*. And there was a demoralizer - such a stumbling block. Hence, I stopped looking here. Unless I have to check a few values of my concepts.

===================

*My map has been acting like a haunted house. In every map I started, never before have I seen one like this. My indexing has never failed. At least not yet. But some instances, for example, a spell whose effect would create an array of skulls - out of nowhere, one skull would stop and remain forever.

What's more, group picks failed all the time. Weird things start to happen. Self-damage instances that insta-kill my hero and appear as denials happen. Add Ability ceased working properly for AI players. I was finding a way out of the huge mess that was my map, when I realized that though I might cover up some, but more problems will always find their way through. So I stopped.

Oh. And sorry for the extra-long-life-story explanation. I know no one was asking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.