• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Weird data editor bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
All of a sudden my data editor stopped working, in the error message log I have errors like these: "[8/12/2012 4:51:29 PM] Warning: Unable to load image from 'Assets\Textures\btn-ability-protoss-wrathofadun.dds' (Core: a required object could not be found)"

The data editor is completely empty, If I open units for an example, there's nothing there! is it a common bug or do I need to reinstall the game?

EDIT: Lol, I feel sooo noobish right now. It was the folder panel that was dragged too far up.

Status
Not open for further replies.