• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Website Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
SiteGround said:
Dear Rasmus Abrahamsen,

SiteGround hosting company is proud to inform you about the most recent actions taken to enhance the quality of its hosting services. We have once again increased the features of our hosting accounts and launched a new company website.

-- SiteGround boosts hosting account features!

SiteGround made an unrivaled feature increase to each account, that includes:

* Doubling the space quota of each hosting account from 12,000MB to 24,000 MB;
* Increasing the traffic quota from 500GB to 800GB per month;
* Making UNLIMITED the number of: MySQL databases, email accounts, FTP accounts, subdomains, and parked domains!

We have already upgraded your account with the new features at no additional cost!

-- SiteGround launched a new website!

We are proud to inform you that the official SiteGround website has a new design and enhanced capabilities. Some of the other benefits of the new website include a stylish design, flexibility to resize and adjust to various screen resolutions, and a powerful site search tool for quick navigation. We are sure you will enjoy browsing our new website at:

http://www.siteground.com

Thank you for being our customer!

The SiteGround Team
[email protected]
http://www.siteground.com

YAY :)

Level 1
best prices on the web!RX2006

You know I am really such a retard. I need to get it through my thick head that you can't post html on the forum and that everyone hates me.

Maybe I should just go fuck myself in a hole and die. No body wants me.

Now start sending me rude emails!

Level 18
HOLY SHIT THE POPE TOOK A DUMP IN THE WOODS!
ALL HAIL SITEGROUND FOR THEIR LEETNESS!

P.S. Down with bots and seeing as there's "Making UNLIMITED the number of: MySQL databases, email accounts, FTP accounts, subdomains, and parked domains!" can I have an email account? OMG WAIT! UNLIMITED SUBDOMAINS! *GASPS* HOLY COW!

ventuz

V

ventuz

That host is incredible.

For the bots, what about sign in that require typing in random number / character from picture? It avoids bot signing in automatic. Like the ones with:

Type in what you see below: [ x3fv7q ]
x3fv7q <-- pretend it's all images

Status
Not open for further replies.