• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warman (a unique wc3 map based on Pacman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Map Name: Warman 2
Created by Gravedigger5454
Based on the games "Pacman" and "Ms. Pacman" created by Namco
Testing and some trigger help Anything
Uses arrow key movement triggers provided by Mase

First beta has been released (see link at bottom of post)

Map Summary:
Uses the gameplay and concept of Pacman to create a new experience that is improved in every way. The main game is played in a new larger area to allow Warman, Ms. Warman, and up to eight ghosts to play at the same time.

Map Features:
-Classic Pacman gameplay
-New 10 player multiplayer support
-New shops where you can pay mercenaries to help you or buy usefull items (particularly helpful to the ghosts)
-The first level of the original Pacman is also available to play as a new "Pacman" or "Ms. Pacman"
-Map protected, feature because the size is now really small
-AI can be enabled to play as the ghosts, or they can be player controlled
-A minigame with the Pacman gameplay will soon be added

Download the latest Version here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/4787/

Level 4
Level 8
Of course, there's also a pacman in Pyramid Escape.

Also, you can't possibly be the first person to think of Pacman in WC3. Heck, I even have pacman in my map. Clan TDG would NEVER copy off someone else (I hope, I mean they are really good mapmakers after all). Its not really hard to make, besides.

Status
Not open for further replies.