• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft Politics: Who'd you vote for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
It is just over a year until the presidential elections here in the US. With our campaign season length measuring infinite, there is already plenty of political intrigue to go around.

This had me wondering:

What Warcraft figures would you want to see on the ballot, and why?

Personally, I'm hoping for President Arthas. Domestically, his policy of universal necrosis more or less renders healthcare issues moot.

I'll admit, I'm not a big fan of his "destroy all life" approach to foreign policy, but I'm sure once he gets the job and realizes the vast complexities of world diplomacy, he'll settle down a bit. And even if he doesn't... well, at least nobody will be around to complain, right?

Level 25
Arthas? The man who went dark and slaughtered his own people just because they were sick? That's what you call a healthcare issue fixed? ;)

Nah I'll go with ............
All of the people in Warcraft are crazy, except Thrall. So... I guess I vote for Thrall.

Arthas? The man who went dark and slaughtered his own people just because they were sick? That's what you call a healthcare issue fixed? ;)

Nah I'll go with ............
All of the people in Warcraft are crazy, except Thrall. So... I guess I vote for Thrall.

I don't know anything about warcraft lore (Other than the one in Warcraft campaign), I would say... Thrall :D

Level 11
I'd probably vote for Illidan.

He was imprisoned for 10,000 years (the original sentence was for an enternity) by his own brother for doing his best to save his people. When he was released he tried his best to....save his people! And after killing Tichondrius and removing one of Archimonde's most dangerous liutenants...he got banished by his own brother...and hunted down by a well funded organization that was initially created just to keep him in prison.

And after he tried to destroy the Lich King - the only remaining being capable of controlling all of the undead after the Legion's defeat - he was intrerupted and nearly executed by his brother because some ice glaciers could have melted and upset the poor deer in the forest...

And to top it all up he saved his childhood sweetheart and only woman he loved even though he knew that his brother would still get all the booty in the end...and then he had to leave his homeworld while being pursued by the fanatical Watchers and the murderous female counterpart to Batman.

Did Illidan burned a few night elf villages in the process? Yeah...but you have to admit that this guy has been taking a lot of s***t for the past 10,000 years...if he doesn't deserve to be President of Azeroth, then I don't know who does.

Plus his horns are way better than his brother's!

Vote for Illidan Stormrage now! The one candidate that is PREPARED!

Level 28
So what you are saying is that they are efficient:D

Basically yeah! And No at the same time, u mean u believe that every wc3 heros has his double personality in the real life!? Take for exemple :

-Lich King ------> General of Al qeuda !
-Tirion fordring --------> Gorge bush !
-Sylvanas ------>Harry trueman
-Illidan --------> Adolf Hitler

And many more....

Level 6
I'll admit the argument for Illidan as president is convincing. And he has shown willingness to bring many different points of view into the fold... Hell, by the end of BC his forces consisted of orcs, naga, elves, ogres, draenai...

...manifestations of ephemeral forces, robots, eredar, nathrezim, pit lords, succubi...

...elementals...

Though strangely it DOES appear that both he and the naga managed to completely alienate the giant turtles they used as siege weapons...

Can I really vote for a man who alienates turtles?

Level 11
I'll admit the argument for Illidan as president is convincing. And he has shown willingness to bring many different points of view into the fold... Hell, by the end of BC his forces consisted of orcs, naga, elves, ogres, draenai...

...manifestations of ephemeral forces, robots, eredar, nathrezim, pit lords, succubi...

...elementals...

Though strangely it DOES appear that both he and the naga managed to completely alienate the giant turtles they used as siege weapons...

Can I really vote for a man who alienates turtles?

Those turtles spit boulders and can devour a Tauren whole...somehow I don't pity them that much...

Status
Not open for further replies.