• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Warcraft Maul Origin - The New Race(s)

Which race would you like to see in the upcoming Warcraft Maul Origin?

• The Scarlet Crusade Race

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Blood Elves Race

• The Kirin Tor Race

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The Caverns of Time Race

• WoW Raid Bosses Race

• The Heroes of Azeroth Race

• The Old God's Race

• The Wintermaul Tribute Race

• The Green TD Tribute Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone, it's MaliceIncarnate here (Macivor0012 in game) and I have a little pole that I would really appreciate you taking. I'm one of the editors of Wintermaul One, Wintermaul Now You Lose, and my realy claim to fame (=P) is the game I made, Warcraft Maul Origin.

Recently, I added a new race to the game, The Forsaken, a little bit ago, but I really enjoy adding new races to the game, and so I've decided that the race that is most voted on for this pole will be the race that I make for the game.

Below are the specefics on the polling choices.

Your Choices

The Scarlet Crusade Race - A race composed of both (in)famous Scarlet Crusade Leaders (General Abbendis, Mograine, ETC.), and the lesser members (Priests, Monks, Guards ETC.)

The Blood Elves Race - A race VERY different from the High Elves. The Blood Elves would involve many of the race's leaders (Lady Liadrin, Kael, ETC.) and it would also include other interesting things like the Arcane Guard and even some player towers (Rogues, Warlocks, Paladins ETC.)

The Kirin Tor Race - A race composed of the mighty leaders of the Kirin Tor, (Rhonin, Vereesa, ETC.) Its towers would all be very specialized in that they would kill specefic things for specefic reasons in specefic reasons. The race would involve both Horde and Alliance races in one thing.

Raid Instance Race - The Raid Instance Race would be a compilation of various WoW raid bosses rolled into one race. The early towers would be early dungeon bosses from the Deadmines, SFK, and others, and the later ones would be true raid bosses (Illidan, Vashj, Kael, Kil'Jaedan, ETC.)

Keepers of Time Race - A race divided into three parts. One part would involve the actual keepers of time (Custodians of Time, Anachronos, ETC.) Another would be devoted to the Battle of Mt.Hyjal (Archimonde, Jaina, Thrall), and the last would be to the dragons of the Infinite.

Heroes of Azeroth Race* - This race would be a compilation of some of the most famous lore heroes rolled into one race. These heroes would all be late game towers that were already made by me compiled into one race, (Thrall, Jaina, Sylvanas, ETC.) and the early game towers would be the various player classes in Azeroth (Mage, Warrior, Rogue, ETC.) from all the races.

Old Gods Race - The Old Gods race would involve the hyper powerful old gods (Ragnaros among others), and some of the devoted cultists of the Twilight Hammer found scattered among Azeroth (Some of the Higher towers would be TH leaders, and the rest would be lesser worshipers.)

Wintermaul Tribute Race - A tribute to the Wintermaul games with 1-2 tower(s) from each Classic Race. (Fire, Ice, Electric, Poison, Stone, Earth, ETC.)

Green TD Tribute Race - A tribute to one of the first Tower Defenses EVER, it would involve the Anti-Ground, Anti-Air, Poison, Ice, Speed, and Damage Towers, each upgradeable 3 times.

If there are any races that you have questions on, just ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

In the event of a two-way tie, I'll make both races. In the event of a three-way tie, I'll pick the one I like best =P.

Thank you, please take the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.