• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

warcraft buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hello my name is alex..i am new here and i think this site is fabulous.. i dont know if is ok but i want help for something:i have created a free forum,is under contruction and it is about dota (i'm desperate about dota)and i looked everywere on google for some navigation buttons for my forum and i dint find.i have no idea about photoshop or something else..and here is:could somebody make me some buttons
Nature of the creation : navigation bar
Creation size (in pixels) : like the ones on my forum
With or without animation : with if it can be done like a mouse over efect or something

Background color : anything u want,a picture from war3

Picture(s) link(s) : something about warcraft 3,dota,i have no idea,anything u want
Text to insert : buttons name: Home, Portal ,Calendar, Gallery, FAQ, Search ,Members ,Groups ,Profile ,You have no new messages.You have messages, Log out, Register, Log in, and a Donate button

Link to the font to download :2shared - download butterflychromo.zip
Font color : red,or anything u want to fit with the forum

dotaisthegame.tk,this is the link

I;m sorry if my post has no motive to be here but i am very disperate so plss someone help me

P.S:srry for my english

Level 16
Hope you will be happy now. I have them. :p
Maybe not the best theme. All was not made by me. It missed some buttons, so I had to add some.

Some of them maybe doesn't look like they are in the same size. But they are.

Attachments

• Calendar.png
    Calendar.png
    6 KB · Views: 114
  • Donate.png
    Donate.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 67
  • FAQ.png
    FAQ.png
    3 KB · Views: 105
  • Forum.png
    Forum.png