• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

warcraft books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
But, can I download them anywhere? I have the Lord of the clans, the last guardian and the rest in my computer, but I can't find the books Stormrage and the first book of Cataclysm.

Please, help.

Level 24
Nope sorry they all cost money. But if you want the best book blizzard ever have made buy day of the dragons. The dragons lore have alweys intrested me but it wasent untill I read this book that i relised how important dragons were in warcraft.

Level 16
Moin moin =)

Ok let me think:

1) Day of the dragon
2) Lord of the clans
3) Last guardian
4) War of the ancients - Well of Eternity
5) War of the ancients - The Demon Soul
6) War of the ancients - The Sundering
7) War of the ancients - Cycle of Hatred
8) Rise of the Horde
9) Tides of Darkness
10) Beyond the Dark Portal
11) Night of the Dragon
12) Arthas: Rise of the Lich King

Here we go, have fun with reading ;) [personal I like them a lot, it's no time waste to read them]

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
what do you mean by books? Do you mean that there are actually books about warcraft only? All I know is that there are some gaming magazines, but I didn't know that there books for 1 game ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.