• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Altered Melee] Warcraft 3 Real Scale - Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
2 decades. For these 2 decades since Warcraft 3 released, people have been searching and wondering about a Warcraft 3 map where all of the game is accurately scaled to lore. Well, after a few painful weeks worth of my life of scaling the stats and size of literally every unit in the game (and I mean every unit, down to melee units, campaign units, creep units, special units like the starcraft stuff, etc), it's done. This isn't really a map but rather a base for every mapmaker to build their own real scale maps. Every single unit has had its own share of research done to get the best size settled.

Have fun!

Attachments

• Real Scale 1.31 FINISHED.w3x
    290.6 KB · Views: 64
Level 4
I am highly interested in this. I actually just finished (well 99% finished) a camera and moment system and next I wanted to have EVERYTHING to scale so it looks proper in third person. I'm going to give this a look but I figure you might want to see how all your hard work looks in 3rd person as well!

Attachments

• Real Scale 1.31 FINISHED.w3x
    371.9 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.