• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Warcraft 3 Finally Balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there, I am new to this community and I like what I have read so far through the forum posts. My name is Griffin, and I have many map possibilities and changes in my head about warcraft 3 / starcraft 2 / starcraft BW / WoW / etc.

Warcraft 3 is an epic game, I have been playing it since ROC release when I was 12. Although, especially now that I am older, the game is DEFINITELY not balanced. (Talking Frozen throne standard)

Basically, I am recruiting all that are eager: veterans and rookies alike, to help make my dream balance map possible. I am basically in need of editor help *mainly* in the data / trigger / string sections. I will be using Warcraft 3 maps already made by blizzard, and doing major balance changes on all the units. Every single unit will be affected.

Expect balance changes like this::: Major nerfs to BM / DK / DH / etc

Buffs to lesser used units like Keeper / Far Seer / Dread Lord / Necro / Shaman pre bloodlust etc.

Balance changes like ::: Wind walk / invisibility / shadow meld will now break on damage taken. Wind walk will no longer allow you to run through units. Major health increases and versatility to all siege units (Meat Wagon, Glaive Thrower, Demolisher, etc) And much, much more, pages long.

I will keep updating this post, to add more words and finishing touches. I am really eager to here from ANYONE willing to help or test this map balancing project.

Level 6
Uhhh not to bash your project or anything but I personally think it is already balanced I mean buffing the necro would put the game out of balance a lot, the number of times I've lost to meat wagons dropping corpses and 5-6 necro's massing an army on the spot is amazing... Also the Dread Lord being buffed-- All ready his ult = AoE stun + an infernal and he has vampuric aura so Dread lord + ghouls and Aboms >.< not to mention his sleep to put enemy heroes out of action for a while. I could go on for the rest of them but I wont. I'm a newb when it comes to actually playing melee games but I still think its pretty balanced the way it is

Status
Not open for further replies.