• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

War iii heroes

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Heroes III came back!

Whats new in 4.04:
-New race (Undeads)
-New interface!
-Three players!
PS: It is first version of map. If u find any bugs:
[email protected]

Keywords:
Warcraft, heroes 3,heroes iii, wariiiheroes, 4.03, 4.04, maps, binus(rus), hiveworkshop
Contents

WAR III HEROES (Map)

Reviews
17:17, 18th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Multi-upload, bad description.

M

17:17, 18th Mar 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Multi-upload, bad description.

Level 5
1st comment :D
Lets see.. dl and testing
------------------------------------------
Ok,lets see
When i first saw this i said "LOL" but when i played 2 rounds somehting happened o.o
I lost one battle and all my units were dead ok.. But i passed 30 rounds maybe and i didnt recieve any gold LOL
tHIS HSOULD BE FUCKING BUG ... fix it or map is not playable. Dont be sad but i would give more if i recieved some gold :/ 1/5

Last edited:
yes, heroes is a great game...
and you did it quite well in wc3, because it's quite hard to make such games
with wc3.
But you have some bugs in there.
I couldn't use the 'pass round' here button. I ony clicked randomly at the position
of the castle and the I couldn't end my round. So I had to restart.
Another thing is, when I fought against a player/computer, the battle didn't ends,
when I won.
Also, I was quite disappointed when I've seen the battle system. It was just a
hack'n'slash, and no strategic battle like in the normal homm. But that's quite
hard to make, so I think this excuses it.
My last point is, that you only can buy/build things, when your hero is on the
circle at your castle. Would be better, if you would make, that you can always build
something, and only buy units, when the hero stands on the circle.

Level 23
I have an even better idea. There is plenty of unused room on the map. Why dont you make towns like in HoMM there? i think you can easily do it with triggers and you mastered camera stuff, so it should be peace of cake for you.