• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

W.E.I.R.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, dear friends! This is the first(and hopefully not last) gathering of the members of W.E.I.R.D. Usually those letters should stand 4 something but i can't think of anything right now :p. Sorry! Oh well, if you didn't get the message of this forum by now, here anybody can write about the strange side of life.
Did something WEIRD happen 2 u and nobody believes you? We will. Just post it here and we'll see what we can do!
Good luck, fellow WEIRDERS!!! :mrgreen:

Level 2
you're right. weird has no future and i reeealy need a life. Ididn't get the part with the hdd either, but that realy doesn't matter! thae fact is that everywhere i look i see something out of the ordinary(can you define ordinary, cuz i sure can't). I get so bored i'm talking with AI's on the net and writing threads. I am weird, or maybe way too normal. Does it matter if you try to make a difference. Can one man change the world? i think these questions reman without answers cuz... life is WEIRD. did what i wrote make any sense. please answer

Level 9
hmm...the weird thing that happened in my life so far is that I have realized after four years in college that I am the only student in the Chemistry department. Isn't it weird doing major laboratory expirements by myself (w/ expiremental procedure of course) & cleaning/washing the apparatus after, again by myself. Why does anybody here dont want to take chemistry course & swarmed the nursing course. Err...! Ill blow them w/ ammonium nitrate!

Level 5
This is quite pointless, but it's fun! The most rcent wierd thing in my life was at school, somehow for a minute I knew exactly what my friend was going to say before he said it. Cause I could have sworn I had just had that same conversation with him the day before. BTW, anyone here the book Wierd U.S.?

Status
Not open for further replies.