• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Vjass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im kinda new to vjass and when i try to export the spell. (i used the instrunctions for it in the map. I tried to export flesh eating plant.) But i did it completely and it was disabled . I couldnt find an tutorial on how to export can somone help me learn because i learn things very quickly i just need to be pointed on the right track.

Level 7
I already seached it before you googled it for me. Well look at this and i dont even have it running.

Attachments

• SNAG-001.jpg
    SNAG-001.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 113
Level 21
Learn to read the fracking readme please.

My antivirus software reports viruses, is this package infected?
Make norton unblock the application

Whenever i start the NewGen WE I'm told that an instance is already running, I need to insert the CD or to turn off Kaspersky. What's wrong?
Well, as the message already suggests, an instance of the editor may already be running.
If this is not the case another cause for this popup may be that you're using a patch prior to version 1.21b and do not have the Warcraft CD in your CD drive.
Some antivirus tools like Kaspersky antivirus also cause this popup. You need to disable those tools before running NewGen.
If you have Kaspersky Antivirus installed, follow these steps to get it working:
1. Remove your current NewGen installation.
2. Redownload the NewGen pack and extract it to a directory of your choice.
3. Reboot your computer.
4. Turn off Kaspersky (right-click in systemtray -> Exit) before running NewGen.
5. Start the NewGen WE.
Make sure you never try to run NewGen when Kaspersky is on, because it will permanently block it until you restart your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.