• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

vJass Library question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi, I checked out this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ials-280/advanced-third-person-camera-145836/

And I just experimented with the testmap, but I am not even able to save it because I dont have the library. I know that it has to be there, but I have absolutely no clue if it is a trigger because I cant see it (I can only see 2 trigger in the map: 1 GUI and 1 Code). When I save the map it gives me an error something with the pathability library, but where is it in the map, how can I see it, how can I edit it. I have absolutely no clue and need help. I use jassnewgen pack 5e.

Level 7
The map saves fine for me, the terrain pathability library is included in the map header (click on the map name at the top of the list of triggers to see the header).

Try re-downloading the map and make sure you are opening it with NewGen and not the vanilla editor. Not sure what else could be going wrong, if the problem persist tell us the exact error message that you are getting and what line of code are you getting it on.

Level 10
Hi and thanks for your help. There is a message which says pJass couldnt be found, make sure it is in the same directory as TESH.dll.

Is it maybe possible that my antivir program removed it when I installed jassnewgenpack?

Edit: Yes I can save empty maps.

OKAY: I got it to be saved and I can use it somehow, but now I fail at implementing it into my campaign. I can implement it into another random map but somehow not into my campaign. Maybe it got something to do with the object IDs? I really dont know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.