• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Victory Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

First I should explain the map I am creating has 3 players, brown (player), teal (rescuable) and purple (enemy)

the point of the map is to have the player rescue 4 teal peons that are created upon the death of 4 cage dodads (this part is complete)

I am trying to make it so victory conditions on a map are set to having the 4 teal peons move onto a set region. I am unable to find the correct instructions on how to make this possible. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

One problem I am having is since the peons are not selectable on the map but are created upon the cages destruction I cant put them in conditions.

Also, when i test the map it starts me off as the computer instead of the user and changes the colors to red and blue.

Last edited:
Level 26
Are you acquainted with variables? you will need to utilize those so you know if peon went inside region.

So if I understand it correctly, you win the map if certain 4 peons, who are created later in the game, are all inside certain region. Did I get that correctly?

For the problem with starting as a computer instead of user, I think you can solve this by going to the "Scenario" palette in the top bar of your World Editor, choosing "Force Properties" option and in the new window checking "Use Custom Force" and "Fixed Player Settings".

Status
Not open for further replies.