• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Very Easy Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
How to change the picture of a ground texture
I know how to do it but there are too many of them in mpq file with same picture I couldnt find which one I should replace with
It would be great if you post all ground textures with file paths here :grin:

Level 6
import the file under the name of an already existing tile into your map. You should use the name of a tile you aren't using, so you dont limit yourself.. make sure you import it into your MAP, not just your directory. if it's not in your map, other people don't download it and it doesnt work. once you do that you should be able to just select the tile and use it.

Level 9
Thanks for giving all ground textures with paths
It's somethink you can do by yourself
i help people who doesn't know to understand what they need to
i don't do things for people which are too lazy to do it by themself
if you're too lazy to search, that's not my problem
i've things enough to do for my own maps

dont act like everybody else is noob but you
hmmm... sould i said what i think...?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Need_O2 and everyone who responded to him, please act grown up and not fight and moan at each other.

Need_O2, there will be times on this site where a users reply does not exactly help you much, and may even be off topic but that still does not mean that some user will not eventually help you and you can always ignore what that unhelpful user has posted. Also any help is better than no help since it can get you along the right tracks, although it can be annoying at times, so I recomend you take everything peacefully and calmly. Remember, some people do not have the time to go about running many tests and searches to help you.

We have an edit button, please use that instead of double posting.

Flamming someone out right on the open forums is not kind, you can complain to us, the administration staff if you think that someone should be banned but unless the reason of banning is clear, I dought it will happen though. You can also send a polite PM to the user in question asking them to be more polite, but we can not insure you that will not work. If someone is being overall not very helpful you can always try starting a case in the admin contact forum or reporting one of his posts which is a clear example of what he is doing. This does not insure action but certianly is a more grown up way to go about dealing with such a problem than flamming, which is against the rules.

Do not think The Hive Workshop is a bad place just because it is not perfect, some people will always not reply with the ultimate answer first time round.

So now to get back on topic I have cleaned the thread and remember everyone, act more well behaved than a group of 5-6 year old kids.

Level 9
i stay polite all along my post
he ask people doing thing he doesn't want to do because he don't want to wast his time... so he prefers asking people to wast their time.

He know how to do, he has said it, i hope nobody will help him
because nobody is his slave

he has proven who he really is, that's not polite to say it to him?
i prefer be unpolite than hypocrite

this is not an help request, this is a "borring! do it for me"

PS: yeah, saying someone what is wrong in he behave is a 5-6 year old kids behavior... and what are you just doing? isn't "5-6 year old kids" worst than "lazy"? You've cleaned the topic by finnish on a beautiful flamming... we probably don't have the same clue of "clean".

Level 19
Okay I didnt ask such thing I didnt open this thread delete please and Ban me because I will continue double posting and etc Everyone doublepost on their forum why do you always check my threads look around
AND
I LIKE HIVEWORKSHOP I LIKE IT VERY MUCH
And I dont hate you Yoshi really
I really like here and people here
The creators of this forum should be blessed or I think they are already

to Dr Super Good again I really want my replies back people dont write replies for nothing they had meanings and explainations in them you cant delete any reply you want if you do then I have something to take care of

--- End of DoublePost---(all rights reserved)

Level 9
And I dont hate you Yoshi really
i suppose i should understand that you say you hate me...
i don't think you can understand what hate feeling really is.
(maybe i'm wrong, i don't know you, but only few people really know this feeling)

you've got some beginner skills in mapping, and you act like someone who is the best, telling both less and more skilled people they're noobs, you're wrong.
you just starting to discover how to programming throught warcraft (that's obvious for every one who is more skilled than you because of your questions), you've still a long way to travel to become very strong at this, and your cowboy's behave really don't help you to travel it faster.

As i've already said, you've got a too high opinion of yourself, that was not a flam, that was a warning... you should have more humility if you want to progress.

PS: borring things are a part of any work, you can't avoid it.

Level 19
Ah btw I said I hate people like you in one of DELETED replies I just wanted to say sorry for that have a nice day

And I want to be proud of my self here because Im quite experinced and I have respect to who is better than me and who isnt better than me but trying to be better

I really like custom spell making My last spell is chain of frost
(I took help from CSCache and Any Unit Takes damage system purple gave me)
anyway tell me if ya need one

And sorry if I caused a miss understanding
I like you and all others (may be except Dr super good)

And do you have a msn or something we can talk there without being "DELETED"
:)

--- End of DoublePost---(all rights reserved)

Status
Not open for further replies.