• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Using Test map in JNGP has higher fps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Or better War3.exe

Code:
"D:\Warcraft III\War3.exe" -loadfile "D:\Warcraft III\Maps\(2)BootyBay.w3m"

Hmm, now it runs better using that.
Then I tested the manual way again and it runs as good using test map.

I was able to find the problem and it does not involve JNGP.

Thanks for helping WaterKnight, +rep. I learned something from you.
Last question, is using opengl better?

Level 26
Dunno, OpenGL is hardware-close, as such the support/performance depends on the OpenGL ability of your GPU/graphics card/drivers. For me, I think, Wc3 ran faster using it but I do not often change my system. What I experienced though is that some borderline stuff deviates. For example in the LightningData.slk you can set the duration/interval of a lightning bolt and I once typed a 0 in there and that crashed/freezed in one scenario while it was okay in the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.