• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

using a summon-strike-animate dead spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
ok. for my map i have two spells. death coil(no duh it started with it.) but i want a trigger for when a unit dies from the death coil, that it automatically turns into an animated dead version. when i tried i had to give the death knight animate dead so that it casts it right after killing with death coil, but that isnt how i wanted it at all.

also for his ultimate he summons 6 voidwalkers which i want to select different targets, and that the targets they selected are banished (wihtout the voidwalker casting the spell) and that the voidwalker then uses death coil on the banished unit. and like before the unit dies and becomes animated dead. i dont want it to affect heros. (the animated dead part. the rest can hit them)

im fairly decent with triggers but i cant figure this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.