• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Upon release, will you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
A. Shit a brick
B. Shit a brick
C. Shit a brick
D. Shit a brick
E. Debate wether to choose A or B

Give me your answers at the end of your post

Main Topic below

On release, will you wait to buy the game or will you be one of those Target campers who live in a tent three days before the release to get a spot in line?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I will download it ilegally if released in US before UK with a noticable delay just to try it out and start having fun. When it is released in the UK I will then buy it, uninstall it and reinstall it using my new offical copy.

I will however also laugh at everyone shitting bricks.

Level 15
i'll go to my favourite torrent site and download the game a day before it is officially released... russian pirates ftw!

Level 34
I'll go rape their mothers...NO LAN!? What the fuck? Really, WHAT THA FUCK!? Freakin cunts! I don't even want to see the box of this game once it comes out. Or I might buy it just to burn it.
Are you serious? I did not now about this bullshit. WTF? That has ruined my day, way to go TDR. >: (

Yes, it's very serious, google it :(. Freakin shitheads think this is going to reduce piracy and provide a better user experience...such a great one that you'll have to fight over battle.net at a lan party...

Worry NOT! by hook or by crook, a good bucaneer out there in the sea, shall come out from the locket of david jones and get the botty outta sc2 to make LAN for the crew. It will just be some time before some shabby shivers blizzard's timbers.

Lol if you live in a tent to get a ticket for a concert = insane, if you live in a tent just outside blizzard on the day of the release - you are seriously insane.

don't worry, I've seen worst cases. I knew a guy in university who camped for 1 week waiting for a Iron Maiden Concert.

Level 9
... I CAN BEAT THAT! I CAN BEAT THAT! Well, there was this one guy who drove to Walmart 1 week and 3 days before the release of Kingdom Hearts 2. When I got near his campervan, he threw a jar of piss at me. Somehow it reminds me of Jarate... oh wait...

Last edited:
Level 9
Because gameplay is PRETTY similiar to warcraft 3....

NOT EVEN CLOSE! THERE ARE SO MANY DAMN INSANELY DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT THE 2 GAMES! The names are totally different! They are the most different games around! They are completely different in every single way! Starcraft II units blow up while Warcraft III units play a death animation upon death :D! See the 100% differences? See, so many differences!

Level 12
NOT EVEN CLOSE! THERE ARE SO MANY DAMN INSANELY DIFFERENT THINGS ABOUT THE 2 GAMES! The names are totally different! They are the most different games around! They are completely different in every single way! Starcraft II units blow up while Warcraft III units play a death animation upon death :D! See the 100% differences? See, so many differences!

Your life has an abundant coffee supply.

umm no. not really. have you seen the zerg death anim section, they have like two different death anim, blowing up and burning to death which prolly could be achieved in WC through clever triggering. and the protoss death anim particle emitters looks as if will could whip out in few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.