• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Unknown Map Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Ok, so I'm just gonna throw out what I have so far on a new map Im wokring on :) I havn't figured out a good name yet, but it will come in time.

This map will be a little like the Blizzard Scenario map in RoC, Warchasers. If you dont like those kind of maps, you can stop read now, else please read on and say what you think :)

Lore
Souls who passes away have to make tone for their sins to be accepted into the Realm of Light. You will now play as a fallen soul who have to overcome the seven sins of Sloth, Greed, Lust, Gluttony, Pride, Envy and Wrath. Only then will you pass on to the afterlife. If you should fail, darkness will forever taint you..

Gameplay
You can play up to 6 players, however the map will be tuned for 4 players like the normal Warchasers map. Playing more than 4 will make the map easier, playing less will make it harder. So it basically decides the difficulty of the map. There will be 8 Heroes to choose from. Max level is 15.

Camera will be locked to your Hero. There will be buildings who spawns creep, however, they will be invulnerable until you have killed that specific areas boss. But dont worry, the creeps that spawns has a small aggro range, and are limited to 5 spawns. They are there to help you farm if you cant beat a boss. Once a Boss has been killed you can destroy the buildings to gain extra loot and stop the spawning of mobs.

There is one boss for each Sin, and a final boss. And there will be one area for each Boss. So there will be 8 Areas to fight through and 8 tough bosses to beat. Bosses will have powerful unique loot.

Future Features
Once I've got a good hang of the PvE section I will also add in a PvP Arena section.

In PvP, all 8 Areas you will travel through in PvE will be different Arenas. If you choose to play PvP it will be tuned for 3v3 play. You will have your Heroes at level 10 and wont be able to level up.

Items are free to buy, there will be quite alot to choose from and different Heroes want different setup of items.

The PvP battle will be a best out of 5 games. With each game you will be able to choose a new Hero, and an Arena to fight in will be randomly chosen. Enemy players wont be able to see which Heroes you pick, also you are not limited to one Hero of each kind. So for example all 6 players can play the same Hero if they like.

In PvP you will have low health & mana regen. However there will be weak creeps spawning around the arena which drops Shards. These shards will either restore health or mana when picked up.

Each of the 8 Areas will contain strategic points for PvP and some difficulty to the PvE mode. It might be hard to make this work but I will make my best :)

More info will come later on, thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.