• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Unit Max HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey,
Is there any way to permanently increase the maximum HP of a specific non-hero unit an indefinite amount of times?
I've been out of WCIII for a couple years, but I thought I remembered there being some roundabout way of doing this. Haven't had much luck, though.
Thanks.

Level 5
Yes, on Object Editor, select a unit and scroll down to "Stats - Hit Points Maximum". It lets you changed the unit's hp like a Footman's hp of 420 to 4200 or a Peasant's hp of 220 to 9999. Be warn that you can only go up to 500,000.

Shouldn't this go on the World Edit Help Zone area?

Level 1
Fantastic, just what I was looking for. Thanks very much!
(and sorry if my question was a bit vague)

Status
Not open for further replies.