• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Undead Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
No one knows me as a terrainer, but I'd like to start and say hello! I always look at this forum when I want to see some nice warcraft stuff, and now I've decided to get in on this stuff. Here's my first entry The Undead Mansion

undeadmansion1ey8.jpg
undeadmansion2ss0.jpg

Last edited:
Level 9
little bit too many green, and in the first pic: blue sky and.. y the only blue thing^^

and else... hmm the stairs to the right are flying.. well the rocks are too light and dont get together with the rest

good: i like the halfdead tree, that want to fall asleep and the house looks good

i would improve the area complete^^

Level 34
This makes me think of ~Voids~ first piece.

It's pretty good. You used doodads well to make the building, and you did an okay job with the environment doodads. This biggest problem is how green it is. Makes me want to puke.

You could also work on backgrounds. Your terrain ends all of a sudden instead of continuing. Always make sure to add to the background for a better overall feel.

Level 34
Better, but the background still could look better. You would have to extend the map to fix this.

Still too green for me, but it's a lot better. If you like the feel leave it. The environment really takes away from the building. I don't like the whole pit thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.