• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Two questions.. (setting an icon for an object / making space stars on terrain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have a question about icons and stars...

I uploaded the icon (Blood Hound Potion) and i rewrite the path into correct one..How do you change the old icon into the new icon??..

And..

How you make stars?...

Level 17
I have a question about icons and stars...

I uploaded the icon (Blood Hound Potion) and i rewrite the path into correct one..How do you change the old icon into the new icon??..

To change the icon of a item/spell/unit w/e you have to go to art and change the icon's path, if you imported it correctly it will be in the import list.
Select it there and your item/spell etc will have your icon.

How you make stars?...

Wtf? Explain it a bit more... what do you mean with stars?
And don't go saying: you know, stars!!!! o_O

Level 17
Hmm, I believe you want a terrain texture then..
You should really learn to explain things better, for this example.

I don't want my terrain to look like grass or stones, I want to make it look as if we were in space. How do I do this?

*Obviously we can tell that u want a custom terrain texture for that.*

Go take a look at this.

Level 5
That tile is impossible for me to use.. I can't find the path..

Nevermind it..

SOLVED *Subscribed*..+rep to u two

Status
Not open for further replies.