• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

True Faith

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: WolfFarkas
True Faith

this map is my first so exspect a lot of bugs basicly each race has a priest that can be trained from 1rst!! level HQ building they have vanilla abilitys and also convert or charm non hero version thereis also ultimate worker and ultimate hero in the dragon roost at the center of the map

if someone can tell me how to upload screenshots thank you

credit to

Ancient Warrior

Freddyk

PROXY

Vermillion Edict

Tranquil

Hayate

levigeorge1617

EviL_BuddhA

Lord_T

Ampharos_222

Keywords:
faith,religion,power
Contents

True Faith (Map)

Reviews
19:28, 11th Nov 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: See my post
Level 3
the dungeon gate was built by your people in a haste to block murlocks and pirates
I am looking for a pirate model the satyrs and bats are attracted to illidan's evil presence causing a over abundance I will try to see why player 2 cant access the gold mine and I like the terrain

I will however add a 3rd and 4th player on two new islands and it is multiplayer only cause I have no programing knowledge beyond big red button that says delete deletes the map

Last edited:
I hate playing nice guy so I'll go directly :
1. What abgm said, since my first day, I never consider my work perfect. FYI, my first map got rejected like a sweep of second in front of my eyes. Ask old moderators from map Section (Orcnet or Vengeancekael), I never said "this is my first map so please don't reject it.", all I ask them when my maps rejected is "what I can do to get them approved here?" (And yeah, I'm too lazy to fix it due to heavy damage to revert things back, so I'll just let it stay rotting at Needs Fix.)
2. THW is not EpicWar, we have a minimum and we are making that to ensure decent quality around here, for the least we're not as strict as wc3c.
3. All maps must have decent balance (especially Melee and Altered Melee).
4. We have tutorials and guides here, ask at WEHZ for guides or refer to our Tutorial Section.

Level 32
I've played the map out myself, I'd have to reject this. The terrain is very plain and the only altered part of the melee aspect of the map are a unit change for undead and a new model/skin for creeps. Creeps are spammed across the whole map. As stated by a few reviewers comments, please follow the map submission rules.

-SCN