• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger to Control Trees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
What i Try to do at this moment is to have Peasants go to the forest
Lumber go back to a Doodad Lumbermill stand there unload their Lumber

Rinse and repeat i started with Putting
4 Diffrent Peasants in Regions:

Lumberjack 01-04
and
Lumberjack 01-04 Wood

Doing like this

Code:
A unit Enters Region

(Unit-Type of (Triggering Unit)) Equal to Peasant

Wait 2 Seconds

Order - Unit Order peasant 0021(the Specific Peasant for that Patrol) To move to Respective Wood Region

Thus ending that trigger
Code:
and Beginning with the new

A unit Enters Region

(Unit-Type of (Triggering Unit)) Equal to Peasant

Unit - Make Peasant 0021 <gen> face (Random point in Lumberjack starepoint <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
Wait 2 Seconds

This is where I am stuck Where to go from here?

Also I want the trees to regrow or never be cut down maybe they just cut the air if that's simpler

Found this trigger is this the way to go ?

Unit - Order Peasant 0021 <gen> to Harvest (Random destructible in Lumberjack 1 Wood <gen>)

Thanks for all help. I Really need it

Level 5
You don't need to use ''Triggering Unit'' - if there's event e.g. ''A unit enter region'' then you should use ''Entering Unit''. I don't think,that it will fix your problem but try it out.

Level 2
well is there an easier way to get Peasants to lumber wood....
and make it so the forest does not get beaten down after a long while anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.