• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trigger Hezelp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Here is a trigger i have, it's not working:

Unit - Order PusherG to Move To ((Position of TargetG) offset by ((Distance between (Position of CasterG) and (Position of TargetG)) + 800.00) towards (Angle from (Position of TargetG) to (Position of CasterG)) degrees)

it is supposed to make the unit move in front of the caster 800 clicks away.

Level 8
That Trigger leaks soooo much! dont ever try to make others like that.

bold are leaks

Unit - Order PusherG to Move To ((Position of TargetG) offset by ((Distance between (Position of CasterG) and (Position of TargetG)) + 800.00) towards (Angle from (Position of TargetG) to (Position of CasterG)) degrees)

the worst leak enemy lies there,locations!!!

i am not kidding.

to not leak you could have done this.

Set Tgl = (Position of TargetG)
set Csl = (Position of CasterG)
set Polar = offset by ((Distance between Csl and Tgl + 800.00) towards (Angle from Tgl to Csl degrees)

Unit - Order PusherG to Move To Polar

this would be much better

and you have 2 choices to remove leaks
1-Start Using Jass
2-Read Cubasis tutorial on wc3campaigns on how to remove leaks in gui (dont have link)

edit:found link for you :wink:
http://www.wc3campaigns.com/thread_view.php?t=55022

Level 10
hmm that doesnt seem to be the problem. let me graph it for you:

Heres What i want it to do:
*key*- C= Caster U=moving unit the --- = units path and the X= where i want U to move.

C...U--------X
or
X---------U...C
or
C
U
-
-
-
-
X
and such

here is whats happening:
*key* C= Caster U= Movng unit the ---- = units path *I WANT IT TO BE* +++++ = units path it is taking *NOT WHAT I WANT* xXx = poit he moves *NOT WANTED*

xXx++++++U...C...---------X
or
xXx++++++U...C
U
-
-
-
X

hope this cleared it up for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.