• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[trigger] Area Claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi. I am traying to make a building ( a flag ) to claim an area that only the owner of the flag can build in and i dont know what i am doing wrong. Anyone can help me find the solution ?

here is how my trigger looks like:
ZGEkJA5.jpg

Level 29
Level 2
Thank you that made my life easier when posting triggers ^^ read up those guides and they were useful. Saddly i still dont know how to solve my trigger :c
Atm it looks like :
  • FLAG 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins construction
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Constructing structure)) Equal to FLAG
    • Actions
      • Set Flag_Unit = (Constructing structure)
      • Set Flag_Position = (Position of (Constructing structure))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Region centered at Flag_Position with size (1000.00, 1000.00)) owned by (Picked player)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Owner of (Entering unit)) Not equal to (Owner of Flag_Unit)
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Cause Flag_Unit to damage (Entering unit), dealing 10000.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
            • Else - Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.