• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Transformation Spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
  • SS
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to SS
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Demon\DarkPortal\DarkPortalTarget.mdl
      • Set SpecialEffect[2] = (Last created special effect)
      • Wait 0.70 seconds
      • Special Effect - Destroy SpecialEffect[2]
      • Unit - Change color of (Triggering unit) to Yellow
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Triggering unit) using (String(SS Dummie))
      • Set SpecialEffect[1] = (Last created special effect)
      • Hero - Modify Strength of (Triggering unit): Add 50
      • Hero - Modify Agility of (Triggering unit): Add 50
      • Hero - Modify Intelligence of (Triggering unit): Add 50
      • Wait 50.00 seconds
      • Hero - Modify Strength of (Triggering unit): Subtract 50
      • Hero - Modify Agility of (Triggering unit): Subtract 50
      • Hero - Modify Intelligence of (Triggering unit): Subtract 50
      • Special Effect - Destroy SpecialEffect[1]
      • Unit - Change color of (Triggering unit) to (Color of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))
I edited RED BARON's ss transformation but it didint work, and it was bugged because i could keep clicking the spell and i kept getting power, and it doesn't change unit.

so i am wondering how can i change this so it will create my ss dummie effect and make my unit change to another unit and make it keep its ss aura around it in its nxt char form.

Level 19
i just wish to use a dummie effect

here's my Trigger for ss transformation

• Super Saiyan Goku
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to SS
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play Goku 0001 <gen>'s Stand Channel animation
      • Unit - Create 1 SS Aura for (Triggering player) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
      • Unit - Remove (Last created unit) from the game
      • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Goku SS using The old unit's relative life and mana
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Mana of (Triggering unit)) Less than 100.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Wait until ((Mana of (Triggering unit)) Equal to 100.00), checking every 1.00 seconds
          • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Goku SS using The old unit's relative life and mana
        • Else - Actions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.