• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Too Many Cast Events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey everyone. I've never encountered this problem really but, I'll ask anyways.
I have a lot of custom abilities and they often use the "Unit Starts the effect of an ability" event. Now I have >50 triggers with that event. Is this bad -- Triggers with the same event? I thought it might be since every cast will fire off 50 triggers only to check the condition.
Is having one trigger with the casting event and then having a bunch of "if else" statements to check the ability being casted, then call another trigger which does the effects of the spells better? (since it is just essentially putting the 50 triggers together into one)
Or is insignificant?

Status
Not open for further replies.