• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Titan Land - Ascension v1.6.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Titan Land - Ascension v1.6.2 (Map)

Reviews
09:45, 26th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 3
God damnit. I tried to update my map with this version, but for one reason or another it made a seperate link. Maybe it's because I didn't change the filename? Either way, this is a copy and I can't find the delete button.

Level 16
Wrong name of the creator and you have no description? Vote Rejection. After you fix your description tell us about the creator and make a category il be contacting a mod.

Read the post before your's BEFORE before writting a comment, you are REJECTED until updated!..

do the same as the guys above told u, PM a moderator.